Thursday, November 8, 2012

I want to do a post, but I don't think I'm going to have time right now... but here are some new pictures!

Scarlett's first (of many I'm sure) trips to the zoo!


 Sisters cuddling in bed...
 
 
 
 
Halloween 1: Riley won the costume contest! She's a red bird... I didn't think about the fact that there would be a lot of "Angry bird" costumes this year when choosing the fabrics... oh well!




Halloween 2: This time I dressed up too :)  I wish I would've thought to put green leaves to cover the ergo! Oh well... I did have them on my shirt to try and look more like a tree, but they are hard to see in this picture.
 
 
 
Riley playing with Scarlett on her "raft" at the "beach". We need to move back to FL I guess!



Scarlett's BIG eyes!
 


Sleeping peacefully, not a typical occurrence unless she is being held or against my skin in bed!


Halloween #3: after Trick or treating in the neighborhood. We missed one- my office party was cancelled due to the storm, so I only got the one use out of my costume!


More sister cuddle time!

No comments:

Post a Comment