Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Where did May go?!

Riley's first party... she didn't do too well there, so we got a picture at home after she stopped crying :)


I can't believe May is already over, and I can't believe my baby girl is already 7 weeks old!! I realized how much time has gone by when my friend gave birth to her baby girl Sunday... it didn't seem like that long ago when she found out she was pregnant, and I was only 7 weeks along. Now I've got a 7-week old beautiful baby girl, who is smiling and even cooing every now and then.

She is amazing at working her muscles during tummytime and has great neck strength already. She can swat at tings with her little hands and follow things with her eyes, and her stare is pretty intense when something interests her! We can't believe how fast she is changing and how much her little personality has already developed. She is growing way too fast for me- we expect her to tip the scale at 12 lbs by the end of the week!!

I really need to get my act together with posting here to keep track of everything we do and all of Baby Beaver's changes. I know she will grow so fast and these memories will fade, and I really want to be able to come back and read about these early weeks and all of her firsts! So from now on, I'm going to try to get back to posting at least every Saturday, even if it's just a quick recap of what we did that week.

No comments:

Post a Comment