Saturday, December 26, 2009

25 Weeks!!

Compare to 15 weeks:

No "How big is baby" this week, since now there is only one update per month, so baby is still an eggplant like last week.

How far along? 25 weeks, or 5/8 of the way done
Total weight gain/loss: I'm thinking I'm up about 14lbs now after the holiday feasts
Maternity clothes? Probably should, but still don't fit right, so not yet.
Best moment this week: Realizing it is our last Christmas without children :)
Movement: Tons- very fun!
Food cravings: my appetite has been pretty normal, no major changes or cravings.
Gender: Team green! Mr. Beaver thought the bambino was a girl for the longest time, but he is not so sure now. I usually use masculine pronouns, but have no idea whether it is a girl or boy squirming around in there.
Labor signs: no thank you!
Belly Button in or out? It is disturbingly out.
What I miss: not much... I guess having a normal-ish belly button!!
What I am looking forward to: Ordering our crib and starting to work on the nursery. So far we've moved the furniture out of our second guest room to make room for the office, next step is moving the office furniture into that room to clear out the nursery-to-be.
Weekly wisdom: The glucose test is not so bad, don't stress over it. I did mine at the lab at my hospital, so for the hour wait we explored the gift shop, cafeteria, courtyard, etc. so Mr. Beaver will know his way around in April.
Milestones: I think the glucose test was the last thing we do until April!! I'm pretty sure that is it for blood work, labs, ultrasounds, etc. **Fingers crossed I pass**

Bonus Christmas pic:

1 comment:

  1. your belly is so adorable and round now. your belly button is insane, i won't lie. i LOVE the christmas tree picture, so pretty.

    i hope you pass the glucose test - good idea exploring. we have to do the tour yet.

    ReplyDelete