Saturday, September 25, 2010

Age: 24 weeks... that seems so old!

Stats/Size: daycare thinks she grew the week that she was gone :)

Sleep: See last post. Naps are going great though!

Eat:
Eating very well still! I think baby is SO ready to start trying some real food... she is always trying to steal our food and pretends she is eating when we eat in front of her :) It is very cute.

Getting Around: closer and closer to crawling... any day now I'm sure. I'll have to get a video soon...

New People: Met some new babies, stayed alone with her babysitter for the first time!

Best moment this week:
Getting to go to a Miami game and have some fun :) It was the first time baby stayed with a sitter, and she did so well! I was so surprised that it wasn't nearly as difficult as I expected it to be.

Worst moment this week: We had a bad scream-fest while driving in traffic one day this week- it was not fun!! Made me feel horrible...

What I miss: sleeping in!

What I am looking forward to: We are taking baby to a hockey game tonight! She has noise-canceling headphones, so we're hoping those work to keep her comfy.

Weekly Wisdom: Remember babies' ears are sensitive...I didn't really think about it until I realized I was bothered by loud music at an art show last week :( I'm sure she was fine because it was only a few minutes before I started covering her ears, and we didn't stay long. I still felt bad, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment