Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fun stuff!

I got the invitation to our Florida shower yesterday! We are having it super early, because it is the only time we will see everyone in our home-town... I will be 21 weeks, and it is the Saturday after Thanksgiving. My sister is throwing the party at her brand-new house, and both of our moms are helping with planning. It's going to be joint shower, but I have a feeling the guys will end up in the back yard with a bunch of beer while the girls are all inside playing typical shower games and oohing and ahh-ing over cute baby things. I can't believe how cute the invites are- even Mr. Beaver made a comment about how cool they are:

We are SO excited, and it makes Thanksgiving vacation with family that much more fun to look forward to :) It has also been exciting to look at baby stuff and start to think about what we want and need. We got our travel system, and I can't wait for it to come in!! The next step is to organize our spare room so we can start working on the nursery. Right now I'm not sure where any baby stuff we get will go... I'm hoping it will motivate us to get to work.

And of course the most exciting thing about today... it is less than 24 hours now until we see our baby!!! I am so excited for the morning to come. I've got plenty of work to do to pass the time today, plus the Dolphins play at 1, and there are fun shows on tonight :) Ahh...I love feeling so happy!

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest invitation ever! Gina did such a good job! I have to confess that I already started looking at baby stuff for you in Target yesterday, I can't help it! Was very close to buying you gifts not even on your registry!

    I'm so excited your ultra sound is tomorrow! XO~M

    ReplyDelete