Saturday, September 19, 2009

11 weeks!!

Hmm... I'm thinking I should've changed out of my PJs for the pic... oh well :)
How far along? 11 weeks- for some reason, I am SO excited to get to 12.
Total weight gain/loss: At my appointment yesterday I was up almost 2 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep: I've been waking up around 5am and not being able to fall back to sleep. Not fun.
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat at our appointment!!!!! Also telling my brother in person :)
Movement: Baby is moving, we can't feel it.
Food cravings: No specific cravings, just food in general.
Gender: Thinking we're closer to deciding to keep it a surprise.
Labor signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? I have an outie, so it's always out. It's already starting to look a little different, and I'm worried.
What I miss: having a flat belly in all of my fitted tops
What I am looking forward to: Everyone in our immediate families knowing soon...
Weekly wisdom: Symptoms disappearing really doesn't mean something is wrong :)
Milestones: telling people, the heartbeat being audible with a doppler

No comments:

Post a Comment