Saturday, September 5, 2009

9 weeks completed!!!

Week 4 VS. Week 9:

Does it count as showing? I can see it! Less bloat too!

How far along? 9 weeks already!
Total weight gain/loss: Probably a few pounds, I'll find out for sure at the doctor's on wed.
Maternity clothes? Nope, and the bloat seems to be subsiding, so I'm hoping not to need them for a while.
Sleep: I need more sleep, but that is due to work. Fatigue has also subsided.
Best moment this week: I think just feeling better in general- no specific moment.
Movement: Supposedly the baby is moving around on his/her own now, but I obviously don't feel anything yet.
Food cravings: None, and I'm not needing to eat as much any more, and no nausea when I do get hungry.
Gender: Thinking we're closer to deciding to keep it a surprise.
Labor signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? I have an outie, so it's always out. I guess I'll report if it seems to be more out later?
What I miss: beer :) Not too bad though.
What I am looking forward to: Knowing everything is okay. I know it's normal for symptoms to come and go, but when all of mine disappeared all of a sudden, it made me worried. I just want to know that there is still a baby growing in there. Hopefully they will be able to tell me that at my appointment on Wed.
Weekly wisdom: Hmm... none really. I guess I will make a suggestion- drinking hot water with lemon seemed to help when I was feeling bloated earlier in the week.
Milestones: The baby has graduated from "embryo" to "fetus" status!! Also, this is the last week of single digit weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment