Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Counting down the hours...

until my appointment. I am not worried that something is wrong- I mean, not any more than normal. I am more worried that we won't get confirmation that everything is okay, and we will have to wait another month to tell people! I am really hoping that they will try to hear the heartbeat on the doppler. It may be too early and they may not hear anything, but I don't think that I would be more concerned than if they didn't try at all, so I hope they do it. If they don't do it on their own, I think I will beg them to. Hope it works!! If all goes well and we hear the heartbeat, we will be telling Mr. Beaver's mom, along with our siblings, grandparents, etc. I may even see my cousins this weekend (we've got an OOT wedding) and I won't have to make excuses for not drinking! X*fingers crossed*X

No comments:

Post a Comment