Tuesday, September 29, 2009

12 Weeks- almost out of first tri!

It doesn't look like it's growing much in these morning pics, but you should see the belly at the end of the day!!
How far along? 12 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: I think I may've gained a few #s now... in the evening I was up almost 5 from my first doctor's appt.
Maternity clothes? Nope but I wore a bella band a few days, and now only two pairs of jeans (that are normally too big) are comfy!
Sleep: Pretty normal
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat at home on my doppler
Movement: Baby is moving, we can't feel it.
Food cravings: No specific cravings, just food in general.
Gender: Won't be able to answer this until baby's birthday!
Labor signs: no thank you!
Belly Button in or out? I have an outie, so it's always out. It's already starting to look a little different, and I'm worried.
What I miss: my favorite jeans being comfortable
What I am looking forward to: telling school/work
Weekly wisdom: People really don't notice/suspect when you don't drink!
Milestones: Being able to tell our friends! (I asked- that's how I know they didn't suspect it :))

No comments:

Post a Comment