Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 10 (late)!

After a stressful weekend, we are finally back in town caught up enough that I found time to post an update with my week 10 picture. In other exciting news, my brother is visiting, so we decided to tell him! His response, "that's freakin' awesome!" I don't know why, I wasn't sure how excited he would be, so it was nice that he was pretty happy!
In other news- first official OB appointment today! Yay!

Week 10:


How far along? 10 weeks, woo hoo for double digits!
Total weight gain/loss: I'm guessing up 3 pounds. We will see today at my appointment.
Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep: I need sleep because I still haven't caught up from this weekend, but the lack of sleep is not pregnancy-related.
Best moment this week: Finally getting home from one of the longest.weekends.ever.
Movement: Baby is moving, we can't feel it.
Food cravings: No specific cravings, just food in general.
Gender: Thinking we're closer to deciding to keep it a surprise.
Labor signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? I have an outie, so it's always out. It's already starting to look a little different, and I'm worried.
What I miss: beer :) Not too bad though.
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully hearing the heartbeat today, and then being able to tell family!
Weekly wisdom: Write appointments in your calendar as soon as you make them!!
Milestones: double digits, and being 1/4 of the way through!!

No comments:

Post a Comment