Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Doctor update, belly video

Today was my 33 week appointment, and everything looks and sounds good! Baby's heart rate was 146, and measurements were a couple of centimeters bigger like they should be. I think that the baby grew a lot since last week, because for a few days he or she was sleepy (seemed to move less), I have been very sleepy, and I gained a whopping 4 lbs!!

I've been trying to get some video of the baby moving, but every time I try it's like he can tell and stops. Today I happened to have my camera right next to me, and was able to capture a little bit. I got a good minute of movement before it settles down. Of course as soon as I stopped recording it started up again, oh well!
I don't know how to edit video or anything, so ignore the random commercial sounds in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment