Sunday, February 14, 2010

Getting close!!


For some reason, 32 weeks feels really, really far along in this pregnancy!!
I'm definitely starting to feel more pregnant... I've been lucky enough to avoid most of the uncomfortable pregnancy symptoms over the past seven months, but now I'm feeling to extra weight in my back a little, by the evening I'm noticing a little swelling in my hands, my breathing is a little difficult especially if I bend over, and there is A LOT more pressure on my bladder all of a sudden! I've also been a lot more tired lately... not to mention losing motivation from work and spending too much time reading books about newborns and childbirth! I'm hoping that the weather and being snowed in for a week was partially to blame, and once I'm back to my normal life it will get better... but knowing I'm less than two months from my due date, and constantly feeling our baby wiggling around definitely makes it all okay!

Anyway, this weeks report:
How far along? 32 Weeks, that's 80% complete!
Total weight gain/loss: Was up 19 lbs at my appointment, am sure I am to 20 now.
Maternity clothes? Yup, although my pre-preg "fat jeans" in the pic above.
Best moment this week: putting together our baby swing- I LOVE IT! It is sooo cute!!! (and of the 33rd week- celebrating our last child-free valentine's day together!)
Movement: a little less than normal, I think baby might be going through a growth spurt. But still plenty of movement to keep me from getting worried!
Gender: Team green! I told Mr. Beaver that earlier this week for some reason I had a feeling our baby was a boy, and he said he kinda felt that way too! But I also had a dream about the baby as a girl, so who knows...
Labor signs: no thank you!
Belly Button in or out? It is disturbingly out.
What I miss: warm weather, especially since it is STILL snowing!! And now pregnancy related- having no problem putting on socks and shoes (actually pants too...)
Weekly wisdom: double knotting shoes makes taking them off even more uncomfortable and difficult :(
Milestones: I *think* I have an idea of what we are planning to do for nursery decor! exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment