Sunday, February 28, 2010

On to week 35... wow!!!

34 Weeks complete... I can't believe how fast they keep going by. I heard that towards the end time seems to slow down- I'm still waiting for that to happen!
Baby B. is growing pretty quickly... 32 weeks vs. 34 weeks: definitely sticking out some more!

How far along? 34 Weeks, may start counting down the days next week...
Total weight gain/loss: I'm guessing about 25, will find out officially Thurs. morning.
Sleep: Going okay, I'm not gonna complain after hearing stories from other pregnant girls...
Best moment this week: We finally started thinking and talking about names, and are working on a list, so maybe our baby will have a name before leaving the hospital :) Also, it was nice to hear the Mr. Beaver thought our breastfeeding class was worth going to and that he learned a lot- I definitely got a lot out of it too!
Movement: Still strong! I am really worried the baby is sideways though... I get bulges the size of a tennis ball and a softball sticking out of opposite sides at the same time. I'm thinking one is the head and one is the bum...
Food cravings: nothing out of the ordinary with my eating habits from pre-pregnancy
Gender: Back to not having a clue or any intuitive feelings at all!
Labor signs: Hopefully will keep away for at least four more weeks (when I will be considered full-term!)
Belly Button in or out? Blah- don't even want to think about it. I'm considering asking our photographer to photoshop and make it a little (or a lot) smaller when we get our maternity pics done!
What I miss: Not much! I was a little jealous of Mr. Beaver's frosty beer last night, but it wasn't bad.
What I am looking forward to: Maternity pics next week! I have no idea what I will wear though...
Weekly wisdom: craigslist, while addicting, can have some awesome deals! I found a great amateur photographer for our maternity pics that is affordable enough that we decided to have them done, which I am really happy about now. We also found a safety gate for the top of our stairs for an awesome price, and an extra pack-and-play for downstairs and eventually outside for about 75% less than the store cost!
Milestones: I am past 34 weeks now, meaning if I go into labor they will do nothing to stop it!! Not that I want to go early, but after a friend due two weeks before me had her baby this week, I realize anything can happen! (Congrats again H3B!!)

We haven't made much progress on the nursery which is why I haven't posted any pics, but I did start working on the mobile... here it is so far:

1 comment:

  1. you look so great! i love the mobile.

    it's so strange to read these (and look back at my own) and think about what i had no idea about and how fast my pregnancy would just be over. i had to laugh at my 35 week post...now i have a baby! (and i still don't have a nursery complete)

    i hope your little babe stays in and gives you some time yet!

    ReplyDelete