Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Appointment update!

We had our 31 week appointment early this morning, and all is well with baby and me! My bump is measuring small still, but within the normal range. I got a little more info- they do the measurement in centimeters, and the measurement should match your week. I measured at 28 centimeters, and am 30 weeks, 4 days. They say that they consider the normal/healthy range to be 2 cm from your weeks, so if they go with me being 30 weeks then 28 cm is in that range :)
The baby's heart rate was a very healthy 140, so seems to have leveled out. They were happy with my total weight gain, 19 lbs, so I am happy with that too. Things feel a little tighter all over, but I do think the majority of the gain has been in my belly, so I am happy with that!
We got a website and log-in info for an online labor and delivery class, so I'm anxious to do that before my next appointment so I can bring questions. No more progress has been made on the nursery, but hopefully we'll get more done this week and I'll feel like there is something worth posting pictures of!

No comments:

Post a Comment