Saturday, January 16, 2010

28 Weeks done!

Whew what a busy week! Got a lot done with the nursery, some big decisions and plans made with work, and managed to find the time to eat enough to gain 3(!) lbs.

How far along? 28 weeks, 12 to go until my due date! (I think that is only 9 left before being considered "Full term"!!)
Total weight gain/loss: Was up 15lbs total at my last appointment, thinking I gained 3+ more this week...
Maternity clothes? I'd say about half-and-half now. Jeans are almost always maternity, shirts are still fine if they are long, but not many are long enough.
Best moment this week: Finishing cleaning out the nursery so we can start getting it ready!
Movement: Tons, pretty constantly. I love how Mr. Beaver gets so wide eyed and amazed when he feels huge kicks or sees big movement :)
Food cravings: nothing much, although Mr. Beaver had a margarita earlier and it made me wish I could have some!
Gender: Team green! Still no feelings toward either gender.
Labor signs: no thank you!
Belly Button in or out? It is disturbingly out.
What I miss: not having back chub and not having an itchy belly...hope that doesn't mean stretch marks are coming.
What I am looking forward to: Continuing work on the nursery! I'm excited to start looking at paint colors.
Weekly wisdom: Old Navy has some awesome sales. We got some clothes today on clearance, with an additional 50% off! 16 pieces total, for $30.
Milestones: Our crib and dresser are set up, and there is bedding on the crib! Maybe will post some pictures this week... Oh- and getting comments on being pregnant from people who didn't know and strangers!! This week so many people at work recognized I am pregnant, and all made very nice comments :) Today at the store the cashier realized it in the middle of ringing us up and squealed- it was so funny! She asked when I was due and then called to the next cashier to look at me, that I was pregnant haha... some people just love pregnant women I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Told you everyone loves someone pregnant :)

    You are getting soooo big!! Can't wait to see you again! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete