Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wow, the time is flying!!

I'm starting to feel like time is beginning to fly by...

this week we went and visited our first daycare! It was so strange to see the babies and think that our little baby who is not even born yet will be going and hanging out with other babies and caregivers in just about 6 or 7 months. It's one thing to go and visit and talk to the people, but I know that it is going to be so difficult when the time comes to go back to work. Luckily for the first few months at least we will only need part time care, maybe two or three days a week.

I also had my doctor appointment this week, where I got the crazy news that I am already switching to appointments every 2 weeks!?! I didn't think that happened until much later. I don't feel like I'm that far along! I don't know why they need to see me so much more anyway- they don't even do anything!

It's been hard not to think about baby stuff most of this week with these things happening, plus I had lunch with a couple of other pregnant friends Monday, and caught up with another pregnant friend Tuesday. Today I met up with a friend who has an adorable 13 month old, and this weekend I'm going to look for maternity clothes and nursery furniture with yet another pregnant friend. I feel like there's a baby-boom! I guess it's like when I got engaged, and it seemed like all of a sudden everyone was getting married. I just hope everything slows down a little. I finally feel like I look nice and pregnant, not too big but I don't think anyone would mistake me for just having a gut anymore. Now I want to enjoy feeling good, and catch up on work so that I an relax once our baby comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment