Saturday, January 30, 2010

75% Done :)

I wasn't kidding last post when I said I am noticeably bigger each week...


Week 29 vs. week 30:

How far along? 30 Weeks! Only 10 to go!!
Total weight gain/loss: Hmm I'm guessing about 20 lbs now
Maternity clothes? Yup. I've been trying to get away with wearing dresses/leggings, but it's just too cold and I've been forced to wear my unflattering maternity jeans most days.
Best moment this week: getting the nursery painted! It actually needs another coat, but it is so exciting to see the room all bright and almost ready to be decorated! I also bought a shelving unit for the closet that I can't wait to build, and the first couple of baby toys :)
Movement: still feeling lots of both kicks and big rolling movements, and I'm still enjoying it! Sometimes the strong ones can be a little startling, but I love being able to feel the baby and know that things are okay with him or her!
Food cravings: still nothing... I haven't even felt very hungry lately. On a side note, baby seems to either really like or really dislike hot wings :)
Gender: Team green! Still no feelings toward either gender.
Labor signs: no thank you!
Belly Button in or out? It is disturbingly out.
What I miss: warm weather!!!!! Nothing really pregnancy related. I guess a decent night's sleep.
Weekly wisdom: Hmm I don't really have any. Wish I had some about how to restrain yourself from baby-related shopping, it's gotten a little out of hand!
Milestones:Being 3/4 of the way done! And my mom bought her flight up for a few days before my due date- exciting!

As happy and excited as we are that we are getting close to having our baby, I still have a TON to do before that happens! I'm hoping the nesting instinct hits soon and helps me get stuff done both for the baby and for work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment