Saturday, March 27, 2010

38 Weeks!

How big is baby, man-version: (because it's about cars and reminds me of Mr. Beaver, although I don't think he'd be very excited about an electric motor in a real car. Remote control cars, on the other hand, are apparently fun to tinker with their electric motors)

Pregnancy Week 37 to the big day:
Your baby is the size of the electric motor
in the $110,000 2008 Tesla which can
go from 0 to 60 in 3.9 seconds. Sweet.

How far along? 38 weeks... 14 days until my due date!!
Total weight gain/loss: Seems to have leveled out, I'm thinking 25-27 total?
Sleep: Bad lately but only because I've got a cold and can't breath through my nose :(
Best moment this week: Getting a working stove/oven! Time to bake :)
Movement: Still a lot, but not as big and noticeable now that baby is running out of room.
Food cravings: nothing out of the ordinary with my eating habits from pre-pregnancy
Gender: will find out very soon!
Labor signs: none yet...hopefully will stay away at least until Monday, noon!
Belly Button in or out? very out. eww.
What I miss: being able to easily get up from sitting... it seems like getting off the couch/out of bed/out of a car takes so long now!
What I am looking forward to: proposing my dissertation MONDAY so that I can feel ready for the baby to come :)
Weekly wisdom: Hmm.. I guess enjoy the last days of pregnancy instead of sitting around waiting for the baby to come? People keep making comments about how I must be so ready to be done with pregnancy... umm not really, I think I could easily do another month or two at least, and I think I'm really going to miss feeling the baby move and watching from the outside, not to mention always knowing the baby is safe and with me and still being able to do stuff. It's hard to explain, but I know I will miss being pregnant.
Milestones: I think we are ready for the baby to come home! I'm still doing last minute things, but I don't think there is anything important still to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment