Sunday, March 14, 2010

OMG- 36 weeks!!!

I can't believe I am going to be full term next Saturday!!!!!

How far along? 90% done!!!! 36 weeks, 1 day today :)
Total weight gain/loss: 24 lbs at my last appointment, in the morning...so probably 25
Sleep: Not able to sleep longer than about 5 hours at night, but doing okay.
Best moment this week: The whole weekend was full of "best moments" with visits from two of my best friends and my mom :)
Movement: Still a lot, but not as big and noticeable now that baby is running out of room.
Food cravings: nothing out of the ordinary with my eating habits from pre-pregnancy
Gender: I seriously go back and forth every day... no idea! Everyone else seems to think boy :)
Labor signs: Hopefully will keep away for at least a week (when I will be considered full-term!) I do think I've had a few braxton hicks contractions- not labor, but I think this is my body practicing for the real thing!
Belly Button in or out? very out. eww.
What I miss: Still wearing cute clothes...
What I am looking forward to: Having everything done and ready for the baby... we are actually getting pretty close!!
Weekly wisdom: Moms are awesome at getting everything on your to-do list done- and I think they don't mind spending hours and hours cleaning because it's something they can do to help with your pregnancy :) At least that is how my mom has been the past few days!
Milestones: We have decided on the placement of furniture in the nursery!! Also all of the bedding, clothes, etc. have been washed!

It's been a long, fun weekend but now I'm too tired to write about it. Here's a picture of what my friends and I did for part of it though: (onesie decorating!)

No comments:

Post a Comment