Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yesterday = 35/35!!

35/35 is kind of a milestone on the pregnancy message boards... I don't think it means too much in terms of baby's development, but it does sound pretty exciting to have 35 weeks DONE and only 35 days to go!! That's just about a month left! In 3 days, March 10, it will be exactly a month shy of my due date!!
We had our maternity pictures done yesterday, but I won't have those for a little while so just a regular belly pic today:

How far along? 35 Weeks, that is 7/8 of the way done!
Total weight gain/loss: About 25 lbs
Sleep: So/so... I've been more tired recently but I am able to get enough sleep with naps.
Best moment this week: Mr. Beaver seemed to get really into our lamaze exercises at this week's class and it made me very happy :)
Movement: Lots! and now that the doctor told me I'm feeling the baby's bum and feet pushing away from each other, I'm expecting this kid to have really long legs! I'm thankful that, for now, baby Beaver seems to be sparing me the bladder punches and rib kicks I hear complaints about.
Food cravings: nothing out of the ordinary with my eating habits from pre-pregnancy
Gender: I seriously go back and forth every day... no idea!
Labor signs: Hopefully will keep away for at least three more weeks (when I will be considered full-term!) I do think I've had a few braxton hicks contractions- not labor, but I think this is my body practicing for the real thing!
Belly Button in or out? eww. I'm really hoping it doesn't look too gross in my maternity pictures, and that my big naval-piercing scar isn't too noticeable...
What I miss: Wearing cute clothes... it was impossible to find something I was happy with to wear for the maternity pictures. I guess if I hadn't waited until the hour before leaving to pick out my wardrobe I could've gone shopping... oh well!
What I am looking forward to: Company visiting! My mom will be here Wed. to Mon. and a couple girlfriends are coming Fri. to Sun. Yay! Will definitely be a fun weekend, and a fun last girls get together before the baby comes... although it's not really the same when you can't drink :)
Weekly wisdom: Ask for the coupon books at Babies-r-us... they don't always have them at the register, but when they do they tend to forget to give them to you without asking!
Milestones: Getting this far in my pregnancy!! Working on what we will actually be doing during labor (lamaze/bradley techniques). It makes it seem so much closer and so real!

1 comment: