Saturday, August 22, 2009

7 Week Belly Pic = Bloat :(


OMG.... I don't know what happened in the past week- I swear I've been eating the same, exercising almost as much- just cut down on the intensity. I am CRAZY bloated! This is actually what I've looked like before bed each night, after the whole day of eating/drinking, but this picture (like all of the past pictures) was taken in the morning. This is what I thought I'd look like in a month or two... wow.

How far along? 7 Weeks already!
Total weight gain/loss: nada, despite my growing belly!
Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep: Still sleepy during the day and taking a nap some/most days. I'm not having trouble getting up in the morning, though, and feel pretty rested.
Best moment this week: SEEING THE HEARTBEAT!!!!!!
Movement: just the flickering heartbeat on the ultrasound
Food cravings: Just food in general- fast and furious, but then I can't even eat a whole serving.
Gender: ?? Not sure yet if we even want to find out.
Labor signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? I have an outie, so it's always out. I guess I'll report if it seems to be more out later?
What I miss: A friend made hurricanes a couple of nights ago and I had to turn them down... I LOVE them (was our signature wedding drink!) and everyone was talking about how good they were :( definitely worth it though!!!
What I am looking forward to: My 1st appt on Sept. 9. I am hoping they will try to hear the heartbeat on the doppler! We may start telling family after that.
Weekly wisdom: umm... bloat sucks?
Milestones: Seeing the heartbeat!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment