Monday, August 24, 2009

Spanx+mocktails

I felt so blah today, I wore my spanx to try to hold in the bloat. It worked pretty well!! I don't think I felt like I looked bloated at all, the whole day! Win!

I had to lie to friends about drinking again- second time in a week. I wish I had stuck to my plan to not drink all the time while we were trying, so that when it happened it wouldn't be a sudden change. I either lie when I tell them what I am drinking (because they ask), or I tell the truth, or turn down an offered alcoholic drink, and have to lie about why I am not drinking. When I say I am driving (not a lie!) I am offered rides, a place to stay, and weird looks since I've always allowed myself a drink if I will be somewhere for at least two hours. I hope people aren't mad at me for lying, and don't think I'm crazy for what I feel is going a little overboard trying to hide my pregnancy!! I just am not ready for work to know, which is what will happen once it is on facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment