Saturday, August 15, 2009

Week 6- check!

Oops- forget belly pics!!! Mr. Beaver thinks that I am just sticking my stomach out more each week, but I think I am just getting more and more bloated :)
(PS- I am purposely wearing the same sweatpants for each picture- I feel like I look so different in different pants, I thought it would be easiest to compare/contrast in the same ones. I don't always wear the same thing, or have "Saturday morning sweats" ha! I just slip them on for the picture, as you can tell by the mis-matched tops :))



According to my EDD (that I calculated, not the doctor's), I am 6 full weeks into my pregnancy! I didn't do a week 5 survey because nothing really changed... there still isn't much that has changed, but here it is anyway!

How far along? 6 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I fluctuate so much within a day, it's hard to say... but maybe a lb?
Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep: Still sleepy during the day and taking a nap some/most days. I'm not having trouble getting up in the morning, though, and feel pretty rested.
Best moment this week: Mr. Beaver and I talked about names- nothing serious, but it was fun to think about! He actually loved one of my girl names!
Movement: nope
Food cravings: Nothing specific, but bouts of starvation hit me very fast, and I can't go to bed on an empty stomach or I end up getting up an hour later to eat.
Gender: ?? Not sure yet if we even want to find out.
Labor signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? I have an outie, so it's always out. I guess I'll report if it seems to be more out later?
What I miss: Right now nothing. We went to dinner at a microbrewery and for a second I wished I could try a beer, but I don't really miss it.
What I am looking forward to: The follow-up ultrasound on Wednesday!!!!!
Weekly wisdom: hmm....graham crackers and milk are a good way to satiate hunger at night!
Milestones: I don't feel like we have hit any milestones this week :( It has just been full of worry and anxiety for Wednesday!! I guess the baby hit the milestone that (s)he SHOULD have a steady heartbeat now- we'll find out on wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment