Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First Belly Pic

So...I have no idea if it makes sense to post belly pics this early. I don't know when I will actually start to show? Or if there is any point to putting pictures up, knowing they are just pictures of bloat and not baby? I think I'll put up the first picture as a sort of "Before", and then see how I look each week and decide as I go.
Before:


I've seen other girls fill out a weekly questionnaire to keep track of their pregnancy progression and symptoms. I think it's a fun idea

How far along? In the pic above, 3w 6d. I'll fill this out for 4 weeks and then do it each week.
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep: I am sleeping sooo much. I do wake up once a night, but I've always done that.
Best moment this week: Finding out!! (getting the BFP, especially on the digital)
Movement: of course not
Food cravings: Nothing really. I do feel hungry more often, but can't eat as much at once.
Gender: ?? Not sure yet if we even want to find out.
Labor signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? I have an outie, so it's always out. I guess I'll report if it seems to be more out later?
What I miss: Right now nothing. I guess it was weird not having champagne with my friend this weekend before her wedding, but didn't really miss it.
What I am looking forward to: My first doctor appt and getting betas drawn. I am so nervous, and can't wait for some reassurance that everything is progressing OK.
Weekly wisdom: people don't notice you not drinking as much as you may expect!
Milestones: the BFP and telling the first people (friends at the wedding)

No comments:

Post a Comment