Monday, August 31, 2009

Late post, more bloat, no new updates!

Life has been relatively uneventful since my post a week ago. I've been tired and felt too lazy to update- sorry! Here's my delayed 8 weeks picture/survey:
(Picture taken by me with the auto-function on my camera. Mr. Beaver was asleep and I felt bad waking him just for a picture...)
How far along? 8 weeks... 20% done I guess? 8/40 weeks, right?
Total weight gain/loss: I'm thinking I put on a couple of pounds, but I fluctuate so much during the day, I'm not sure.
Maternity clothes? Nope but I'm seriously considering getting a be band thing I keep hearing about. I got a few baggy shirts because all of my stuff is fitted, but I have to keep reminding myself that I'm the only one noticing my bloated belly!!
Sleep: Some days I feel fine, but most days I am still sooo tired. I have been sleeping the same at night, but wake up feeling like I did an abs class the day before!
Best moment this week: hmm... I guess finishing two of several projects I've got going on. Unrelated to baby making, but I am waiting to finish all of my projects before telling work the big news, so kinda relevant.
Movement: just the flickering heartbeat on the ultrasound
Food cravings: not much... I did want hard or sour candy the other day, which is very weird for me. I didn't have any, so I had some seltzer with cranberry juice and some lemon squeezed in, which was yummy.
Gender: ?? Not sure yet if we even want to find out.
Labor signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? I have an outie, so it's always out. I guess I'll report if it seems to be more out later?
What I miss: not feeling tired and crappy,
What I am looking forward to: still the same...My 1st appt on Sept. 9. I am hoping they will try to hear the heartbeat on the doppler! We may start telling family after that.
Weekly wisdom: As tired as I feel, it usually helps to get up and do stuff!
Milestones: I guess hitting the 1/5th of the way through mark

No comments:

Post a Comment